This recipe makes 2 muffin tins, AKA 12 muffins.
- 9 eggs
- 1 pepper
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 package of bacon
- shredded cheese
- 1/2 tomato
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bacon slices in two, removing any undesired excess fat.
- Layer each slice’s halves in a criss cross style on the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Bake the bacon in the oven for 10 minutes, placing a cookie sheet under the muffin tins to catch any grease that may drop from the bacon and Egg Muffin Things.
- While the bacon is baking, mix in a bowl the remaining ingredients.
- After the bacon has baked for 10 minutes, pour the contents of the bowl into the muffin tins evenly. Ensure that you do not over pour, leaving roughly an inch of space, so any expansion does not over flow. The bacon will not be fully cooked at this point.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the top’s consistency is to your liking.
These needed two more minutes
- Let them cool in their tins for 10 minutes before removing.